The following collection of truths, ideas and observations can dramatically enhance your quality of life!
1. Self esteem is everything: The first “must have” for success is… the honest-to-God, no-bullshit belief you deserve success!
2. Time is the irretrievable element. The most important choices you will ever make is how you use your time. Remember… every second counts!
3. Nothing wins more than superior preparation.
4. People will do almost anything to stay in their “comfort zone.” Never take someone out of their own comfort zone when you are trying to sell them something.
5. On the other hand, if you have the courage to put yourself outside your own “comfort zone”… repeatedly… you will certainly gain humongous rewards.
6. All men are very much alike. It is their habits which separate them.
7. Daily exercise is perhaps the most powerful habit you can form. Exercise relieves your stress, sharpens your mind, and strengthens your body.
8. If you have enough money to solve a problem…then…you don’t have a problem.
9. Bankers only lend money to people who don’t need it.
10. Marketing is the fuel which drives your business.
11. Never buy a hotel when all you want is a room for the night. It’s like marrying a woman and committing to her for life…when…all you really want is a piece of ass. (Gary Halbert)
12. You can be good at making excuses…or…you can be good at producing results. You cannot be good at both. Only you can decide.
13. Never punish anyone… including yourself… for any mistake made out of enthusiasm.
“A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiasm.” ~Charles Schwab
14. If you desire to become wealthy, you must be in business for yourself.
15. It takes almost the same amount of time and energy to manage tiny projects or businesses as it takes to manage massive ones…but…the massive ones are the ones which give you massive rewards.
16. Be wary of people who describe themselves as church-going Christian businessmen. Going to church and saying you are a Christian is like walking into a garage and saying you are a car.
17. The first wealth is health.
18. You can’t get something for nothing. The price is too high.
19. Get yourself a personal trainer whom you have to pay…even if…you don’t show up for your exercise session. That way, you either exercise…or…you pay the price immediately for not doing so.
20. An alert, focused, razor-sharp mind can slice through any challenge.
21. Wealth is the result of man’s capacity to think.
22. People treat you like you teach them to treat you.
23. Cut all ties with dishonest, negative or lazy people. This includes relatives and close friends. You simply cannot afford to have them in your life.
24. Your work is not your life. It is only a part of your life.
25. Spend your life. Don’t save it. If you do save it, you’ll die a bitter, bitter man.
26. Situations aren’t important. How you react to them is. You have to play it where it lies.
27. If your purpose in life is to have security, you will be a failure. Security is the lowest form of happiness. (Besides, security simply doesn’t exist.)
28. Have goals so big and awesome they make you excited to get out of bed in the morning.
29. Great love and great achievement involve great risk.
30. It is far better to apologize for something you’ve already done…than…it is to ask permission for something you want to do. After all, that permission may be denied.
31. Most people spend 90% of their time on what they’re not best at…and…only 10% of their time on their best ability. Successful people delegate that 90%…and…are thus able to spend all their time on their “unique” ability.
32. The formula for business success is simple: Find out what people want and give it to them. But, you must find out what they really want…not…just what they say they want.
33. The best way to get started is to get started.
34. Movement always produces more results than meditation.
35. Attack life. Wait for nothing.
36. He has half the deed done who has made a beginning.
37. The future starts today (right now)…not tomorrow.
38. When it’s a matter of producing or starving, people don’t starve.
So that’s it for now. If you like the nuggets of wisdom above I recommend you check out the 100 Kekich Credos for more gems of truth.
And don’t forget to subscribe to my newsletter for more life enhancing content to come. :)