Mahatma Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for civil rights and freedom across the world.
Below are ten of his greatest quotes for better living and a better world and I hope they inspire you as they have for me.
1. Be the change you wish to see in the world
2. What you think, you become
3. Where there is love, there is life
4. Learn as if you’ll live forever
5. Your health is your true wealth
6. Have a sense of humor
7. Your life is your message
8. Action expresses priorities
9. Our greatness is being able to remake ourselves
10. Find yourself in the service of others
All of the above points resonate with me and especially the last point about finding yourself in the service of others is something I’d like to step up in my life.
As I have grown my business to seven figures of traffic and hundreds of #1 rankings I have learned through hard work what it takes to succeed online.
Creating exceptional content that ranks in Google on a consistent basis is a great strategy for success.
Specifically list posts will help you rise in the ranks.
Create a list post on any topic that outnumbers anything else on that topic on the web and you’ll be well on your way to the #1 spot for the keywords you are targeting.
Although I have my hands mostly full with creating epic content for my own sites I’d love to help another client or two to enjoy greater success…
So if you have a profitable business and are interested in working with me to dramatically increase your traffic and conversions fill out the form on this page and I’ll get back to you with more info.